A: Unfortunately, this is not a service we assist with because in doing so, interferes with us teaching otherwise because 14th amendment citizen pay taxes.


Unless you are looking to revoke your election to paying income taxes which is 100% voluntary, then we can help you with that and if you are interested in our Revocation of Election services, please contact us using our contact form here.

Q: Can A.W.A.R.E help me file taxes?